Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Taking A Step Back In Time


Feeling inspired by Sophistique Noir's A Very Vampy Valentine's Day blog, I decided to share some old photos of yours truly. Most of these photo's are from 2000-2006 era which will include some interesting makeup, hair and fashion choices. Many people are ashamed of their old photo's, but I love to see the progression of one's own tastes as well what we did (to ourselves) in our youth.

You can laugh with, errrr, I mean AT me....I don't mind at all!

Photos from age 19-22:





Naked arms!





Happy to have met Melotron

Photos ages 22-25-I REALLY started loving PVC (vinyl), big hair and dreads a little too much.









Fashion show with the lovely Amy


Apparently I REALLY liked wearing this necklace
I was briefly in a band: Burn Like Nero
Futurstate Fashion Show

My lovely best friend Melanie and I at EBM Fest in Toronto, CA
Photography by Jennifer Link
I went back to red!

Well, I've bombarded you enough with me face. Thanks for helping me reminisce!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

16 comments:

  1. Wow, you tried so many differnt styles.
    Thanks for sharing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All....the....hair.....!!! No really, great pictures. You've got amazing style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fake hair got out of control, I had fun while doing it though ;)

      Delete
  3. *giggle* I know that dancefloor and those mirrors. I was sad to learn it closed, even though it's not my city and I hadn't been there since 2000 (old lady alert!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the dirty and nasty Continental, but it was home for many years. ;)

      Delete
  4. AWWWW!!! You look awesome in all of your transitions. Ok, ok ... now I have to dig out some old photos! WAHOO!!! :D Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll! Please do, I love to look at other people's photos. *Cue blast from the past*

      Delete
  5. I think your blonde dreads look fantastic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this oldschool atmosphere that many photos in this post have! Such timelines are an awesome idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You appear to never have had an "awkward" phase like most young Goths. I'm kinda jealous... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I didn't show you my high school pictures. There are some good (bad) ones in there ;) I will have to scam them some day!

      Delete
  8. LOVE this look back at your styles! You've always been very impactful! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll! I believe fashion is a journey!!!!

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^