Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Shoes! OMG! : Burgundy Suede Leopard Print Creepers


I have a love affair with the creeper style of shoes, and I am realizing that I've featured this style the most for my Shoes! OMG! Thursday. If you're not familiar with the history of the creeper or brothel creeper, check out the wiki link for a brief summary of my favorite style of shoes. The triple sole Burgundy Suede Leopard Print Creepers by Underground made my heart skip a beat, as not only are they slightly ugly, they are mostly awesome. Hehe. 

What is your favorite style of shoe?

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

5 comments:

  1. Creepers aren't my thing, but they were insanely popular when I was in high school (when I saw my first Goth) so I'll always kinda like them. On other people. ;) I need a ridiculously tall heel, you know... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww,that's a pretty cool memory :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slightly ugly/mostly awesome... Every so often, I'll see something unusual and struggle to decide if I love it or if I think it's hideous. :) Interesting read about the history of creepers.

    My feet like nice, wide, roomy boots. I like Mary Janes also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the story of my life, for instance, I love fringe jackets and struggle with myself to not wear one and roll around on cars like in White Snake videos......a girl needs to have SOME class ;)

      Delete
  4. I am more of a heel girl but those shoes are bad ass. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^