Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, March 30, 2012

Cocktail Friday : Apple Swizzle



We bought some Applejack (Apple Brandy), so I checked my trusty Mixology app on my 'smart phone' and gave the Apple Swizzle a try. We bought a small size Applejack which is always a good idea when you're trying a new drink, so won't be stuck with a lot of liquor just in case you don't care for it. 

Apple Swizzle:

2 oz. Apple Brandy (I used Applejack)
1 1/2 oz. Light Rum
3 dashes Angostura Bitters
1 oz. Lime Juice
1 tsp. Sugar Syrup (simple syrup)

Mix with ice and serve in a chilled old-fashioned glass or you're favorite cocktail glass!

I enjoyed this one, yet I mixed in a little club soda as it's pretty limey and sweet. The next one I make I may cut the lime juice to a 1/2 oz. so I can taste the Applejack a little better.

I hope you enjoy my Cocktail Friday posts! What is your favorite cocktail?

XOXO-Meagan Kyla


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^