Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Shoes! OMG! : Super High Flamingo Wedges



Skeletons and Flamingos!? Are they reading my mind!? I'm a huge fan of wedges as an alternative to a stiletto heel as you still get the long leg line look of a heel with a little more stability (I'm always falling anyways), so I'm in love with the Super High Flamingo Wedge by Too Fast Clothing. Spring is in the air and I'm thinking about cotton dresses, little high waisted shorts and more leg tattoos......well, I'm being honest. *Wink*

I would love to pair Flamingo wedges with the Spare Me Ruffle Dress by Steady, making the shoes be the focus of the ensemble.


Thanks for reading! Join me on Facebook as I like to talk about the deals I find!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^