Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Link Round-Up : Etsy!


Cleaver-age. Necklace by Spragwerks
I absolutely love Etsy as a place to find interesting and unique items and to help support independent alternative designers. When I was styling for Auxiliary Magazine, I would spend hours upon hours scouring Etsy's website finding new designers to work with and feature their creations. This week I dedicate Wednesday's Link Round-Up to things that I admire and I think you will too!

+I pretty much drool over everything Martha Rotten makes, especially these bangle bracelets.
+Gorgeous handmade neck ruffles that are made with care, I own one and the craftsmanship is amazing!
+Soft, romantic, gothy. If this describes your fashion tastes, then be paired to admire this skirt and the rest of the items that this designer has to offer.
+Accessories, accessories, ACCESSORIES! Sweetheart Sinner offers something for everyone and their items make great gifts at very affordable prices.
+If you're creepy and kooky, and you like your hair to be the same, then check out Miss Elizabeth's hair creations.
+If you like sleek cyber, futuristic garb, I highly recommend splurging on these guys.

Happy Etsy-ing!!!!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla


8 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to Etsy ... as well as selling on there, I also buy everything from there, heh heh ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! It's a great place to sell, I've had some decent luck :)

      Delete
  2. All the pretties. Sigh.... I hate being poor. :( LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in the same boat, it's free to look and cry. LOL!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Actually I thought of you when I was linking to the skirt :)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^