Sponsor + Ad Info

Monday, March 19, 2012

Before I Stepped Into the Darkness.....On My Head


Pulling these photos from early in January 2012 right before I dyed my hair from red to black and went for a full mohawk or deathhawk or whatever. Admittedly I don't miss my red hair and the crazy up keep and hair routine I went through (like washing my hair in ridiculously cold water to help keep the color), so I am content with looking back with fondness for the red, yet not missing it. *Wink*





I'm not a huge fan of taking photos of myself in the mirror, but it happens occasionally when the silliness hits me....oh wait, that's all the time. :) This outfit was so comfortable, yet I still felt like I was "dressed up" enough to go out dancing.

What I wore:
Tombstone print hoodie: Lip Service, ebay $11
Cut-out mini skirt: Charlotte Russe
Spider web stockings: Cats Like Us www.catslikeus.com
DIY "bumflap": Deathrock Magazine t-shirt I DIY'ed into said flap for my bum
Elastic garters:gift from my best friend Melanie
Black knee socks: ????? probably Target
Pennangalan platforms: bought 2nd hand off an internet community years ago
Multi cross necklace: gift from hubby from www.dysfunctionaldoll.com

Thanks for reading!

What is your favorite club comfy outfit?

XOXO-Meagan Kyla


11 comments:

  1. Love that outfit - it's awesome!

    My current comfy favourites are bloomers ... they look good dressed up, as well as with a band tshirt ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's already getting warm here (we usually still have snow on the ground) and I've been thinking of going that route. I used to wear bloomers to the club and I always loved the way they look and feel, super comfy! Thanks for the idea!!

      Delete
    2. I highly recommend Delightfully Deviant (www.etsy.com/shop/DelightfullyDeviant) - I have 3 pairs so far, and looking to get another, heh! :)

      Delete
    3. Ohhhh! So very lovely, thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Your hair and clothes are awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm nominating you for a [Dark] Sunshine Award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks honey! I have to admit I don't know what that is, but I am honored and very flattered :)

      Delete
    2. Duh, I just looked at your blog! Thank you!!! <3

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^