Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, March 2, 2012

Cocktail Friday : McKenzie's Hard Cider


So romantic!
In our house we have a pretty well stocked liquor cabinet, yet sometimes I just want to crack open a cold one for some adult beverage refreshment. Since either my husband nor I like beer, hard cider's are the next best thing (or occasionally those other malt liquor beverages, which are dangerous), like the McKenzie's Black Cherry Cider. Derek doesn't like the taste of the black cherry as he says it tastes like cold medicine, I happen to think it's very good and non-medicine tasting. *Wink* McKenzie's has other flavor's such as Original and Green Apple, all of which are wonderful. Happy Friday!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

2 comments:

  1. Jason likes the Green Apple one but it's waaay too sweet for me. But then, I'm a beer gal. I haven't tried the Cherry one yet and I didn't know they came in cans. There is something more refreshing about a beer/cider in a can as opposed to a bottle. Hmmmmmm..... may have to make a trip to Wegman's now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sure if they sell the large cans at Wegman's, but the little corner store around the block does sell the tall boys. ;)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^