Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dorking It Up In My New Doc's


Yippie! My new Dr. Marten 14 hole boots arrived yesterday and I got a chance to run around in them today! Since the sun is shining and I'm in a fantastic mood I ventured out into the world to do some thrifting and dropped the hubby off at work. I'm proud of my purchase as I've been stalking eBay for pair of nice boots at a good price. I bought these brand new and unworn from an eBay seller for $41, what a steal!

Since I'm in a good mood I decided to just be goofy and use my favorite little spot in the living room as my backdrop. This is the place where I sit and blog on my laptop, sip my favorite cocktails and curl up to watch tv when the hubby is not home.

Warning copious amounts of dorkiness ahead. You've been warned! *Wink*

These boots are nice to creep around in
Or to scowl at you in, just kidding <3
Or stand awkwardly in while staring at the
ceiling

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

6 comments:

  1. Nice Docs =] They were a bargain too! Well done that girl =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear, I was definitely biting my nails while watching the auction end. Ebay can be so awesome some times ;)

      Delete
  2. :D hehehehe ... you're too cute! Adorable even! MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww shucks! Oh you making me blush and stuff! Just had to mix it up and these photos really show how truly goofy I am. ;)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^