Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Last Beat of My Heart : Robert Smith


My bosses gifted me this awesome magazine all about The Cure, which inspired this Music Thursday to feature two of Robert Smith other projects.


Siouxsie and the Banshees-Robert was the guitarist in the band from 1982-1984.


The Glove-Side project of both Steve Severin (Siouxsie and the Banshees) and Robert Smith released Blue Sunshine in 1983.

Just a little insight into Robert Smith's amazing musical career!

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


7 comments:

  1. She has a very beautiful outfit in that video! It's oriental in a unspecific way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! She wore a lot of amazing vintage in the 80s=droooool!

      Delete
  2. I love Siouxsie and Robert! Shame they don't get on anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the risk of showing my age I saw the Banshees when Mr Smith was the guitarist (1983) As I loved both the Cure and Siouxsie it was a treat. Beautiful old theatre as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw them play in 83. I was a fan of both the Cure and the Banshees so it was a treat. Blue Sunshine was a great album as well for its time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^