Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Last Beat of My Heart : Industrial


I love industrial music and I not-so-secretly want to be the fourth member of Skinny Puppy (while Dwayne was alive *wahhhh!*), or at least take my hair and some of my fashion inspiration from them.

I'm not really up to snuff with that's current in the industrial scene, but I am enjoying the "classics" this week.


Skinny Puppy


Ministry


Front 242


Nitzer Ebb

What industrial bands do you enjoy?

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

9 comments:

  1. I agree Meagan!

    Industrial is also my favorite subgenre of gothic music. I like also And One, Wumpscut, Covenant and Depeche Mode( I kind of think of them as industrial....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart will always belong to The Mission, I still dream about Wayne Hussey, even with his short hair. but also New Model Army, The Cult, The Cure, All Abkit Eve, Him,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, stupid iPad, I meant All About Eve, Deep Purple, Free and loads more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Used to listen to all of 'em! I might add Fugazi to the list... Even though it's not quite as industrial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw man. Front line assembly, haujobb, converter (my favorite), tarmvred, wunmpsut, velvet acid christ. Anything from ant-zen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Ant-Zen and I lot of bands on your list. I've seen Haujobb live and they were amazing!

      Delete
  6. A very nice selection of the classics indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. In my opinion industrial/ebm has nothing to do with gothic...

    but well I like Skinny Puppy and esplendor geometrico

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^