Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, July 18, 2014

Self Introspection.....and Pizza


For about the past month I've really been inside my own head, thinking, thinking, thinking. Over thinking is not something that is foreign to who I am, but I've learned to control and quiet the over-zealous trains of thought. Lately I've been really evaluating life, friendships and the general events of the world around me. I don't mean that these thoughts are of a depressed nature, yet they have lead me to realize I need to spend a little more time on myself and the little things that make me content. This little introspection has helped me to just say "fuck it" to a few of the nagging worries I've been having. I think it's good to have these little periods of reflection and get some comfort or resolution.


Like reflecting on how much I love pizza! I'm sure you've seen this image floating around the internet and I just had to indulge myself when Sourpuss Clothing started to carry Killstar clothing and the Killstar Pizzagram Oversized Tank Top. Derek laughed when I got the tank in the mail and agreed that is was perfect for me. Hehe!


Did someone say pizza!?!?!?!?!

As cheesy as it sounds, putting on something as silly as this tank makes me smile. No matter how much I get inside my own head I will always be a goof. I blame my Dad for the levels of goofiness and now my husband who always brings me back to reality with bad puns and bad jokes. I think I'll keep them both around. *Wink*

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous hair going on!
    I love pizza, though as weird as it sounds I've been trying to ease it's consumption lately because of health issues.

    Do keep around the people that make you happiest, always. :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear for the compliment and kinds words :)
      I am sorry you are having health issues, I hope you can get some comfort from your ailments! XOXO
      I probably eat pizza about twice a month as I like to wait and treat myself to the "good stuff" hehehee ;)

      Delete
  2. You look super nice today ( like always of course ) but your colours look really zingy, love them. Ace tee too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA, that shirt is awesome, as is pizza! My dad was also always one with a bad pun :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I love that pizza top! Haha! It's so funny!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Self-reflection that leads to pizza and bad puns... Everything is right with you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^