Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Revenge of the 80s Part II


After a long week of work brought me to Saturday and it was time for the second Revenge of the 80s night. I was pretty exhausted, but was ready to have a few drinks and dance! 


My outfit was pretty simple; my favorite thrifted high waisted skirt, ruched lace top, pointy boots, my trusty hat, and lots of jewelry. Last 80s night I dressed more 'in' with the New Wave vibe of the event, but this time around I just went with something more typical me, 80s goth! Hehehee!


Today I'm walking around like a zombie from the lack of sleep and drinks that were imbibed, but it's always totally worth it. Like, totally!!!!



I was really excited when the dj's played "Flesh for Fanstasy" last night!

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

6 comments:

  1. omg i think this is one of my favorite looks of yours. that dress is simply to die for

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome look! Long live the 80s!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect outfit. Seamless styling, looks like a dress!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree, this is a wonderful ensemble. I totally relate to this outfit. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I have that exact necklace! Another dress I want to steal! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^