Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, July 11, 2014

This Week's Vintage Finds


Derek and I work weekends, so Sunday's are usually reserved for antique malls, thrift store shopping and estate and/or yard sales. This past Sunday was one of my favorite days of the summer months, garage sale day at the Clarence Flea Market. Yay! The first Sunday of every month equals treasure hunting and getting a good deal makes me a happy gal. We spent $15 and came home with a vintage muumuu, Tiki mug and a set of wooden mid-century wall sconces. 


Tuesday was filled with taking Derek to the dentist and me wandering around the Orchard Park Antique Mall. I am a little bummed about the trip as the antique mall moved locations and is now much smaller and not filled with as many wonderful treasures that the former location possessed. I did manage to spot a sterling silver Tiki necklace and awesomely 80s earrings for a total of $8. Derek's eye's lit up when he saw the necklace, but I don't know if I want to share. *Wink*


I'm pretty happy about this rad necklace! 

I'm doing some massive Spring...errr, Summer cleaning, so out with the old and in with the.....old! Hehe!

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

10 comments:

  1. Great finds! Antique and vintage shopping is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, great finds! That necklace is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that necklace is adorable - I really love those sconces too! I've been doing crazy amounts of charity shopping recently, as I went up to Dundee and found that's there's far more to find when there aren't students picking it clean every afternoon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wall sconces are fascinating! Are they meant to hold something like a candle?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm new to your blog and me likey. I'm in love with that killer necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the necklace! I love treasure searching at chairty shops and flea markets, my fixation is mens work shirts right now! spend little ££ and get loads of the new shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some pretty awesome sconces!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^