Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, July 24, 2014

The Last Beat of My Heart : Death in June


I was pretty damn excited last week when I ran out to my local record store to pick up a copy of Death in June's "Nada Plus" on vinyl. I'm a DIJ fan and though there is a lot of controversy surrounding Douglas P, I enjoy the music at face value rather than getting involved with the political view points that are neither self imposed by the band or by outside individuals.

This is a rare strange fan made (?) video to one of my favorite songs on the album.



Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

4 comments:

  1. LOVE DIJ! And "The Calling" in particular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that record looks pretty cool! I haven't heard of Death In June before until now! I totally agree with just enjoying the music as music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard of this band, I am going to check it out tonight! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^