Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Last Beat of My Heart : UK 82

Cute punk kitty is cute!

I listen to a lot of UK 82 punk which is also known as; second wave punk, No Future punk and UK Hardcore. I love the 80s, so I don't think it would shock too many people that the punk I like is from my precious era. Here are a few bands I've been listening too this week:

Charged GBH


Vice Squad


Blitz

I have a tendency to enjoy bands that lean more towards (what people would consider) Oi! and anarcho- punk, but it's all punk to me. *Wink*

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

5 comments:

  1. You and my boyfriend Jon would get along just great. He was a punk in the early 1980s and saw GBH far too many times! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss! I love everything about this post (and your last music post too). I actually never listened to Vice Squad before today, but I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I am so glad you are enjoying and found a new band you love! :)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^