Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Vampira's Ghoul Gang


Vampire top, necklace and earrings by Kreepsville 666


It was a beautiful day and my photographer (aka Derek) was around to led a helping hand.


I'm wearing pants this fine summer day as I had some tattoo work done to the back of my calf, and a got a new addition on my ankle. 


I thought this was a nice compliment to the 'Everyday is Halloween' tattoo on my right ankle. I've been talking about this tattoo for a few years now, so I was grateful when Derek made this part of my collection. 

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla 

9 comments:

  1. How lucky to have a fabbo tattooist on hand...I have always had to make appointments months ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely nice, but even though he's my husband I still have to make appointments and he tattoo's me on his days off. He's such a great guy and so sweet to me. :)

      Delete
  2. Derek is quite a talented tattoo artist...and to have you as a canvas is extraordinary lucky
    ...:)...
    blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fab! Especially love your necklace! The tattoo rocks!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit and great tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit and your hairdo! Vampira is wickedly cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look adorable, hair and bow on point! Srsly loving the off the shoulder top and the tat is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tattoo is rad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the neckline of that shirt, it shows off all your lovely ink.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^