Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Leopard and Lace


Two things I love together, leopard print and lace. I am enjoying some cooler summer days when I can layer my vests over dresses.


I wish I could find another lace maxi dress as comfy as this one, yet I would love for it to be sleeveless and/or have short sleeves. I like to think that with my second-hand shopping skills, this dream will come true...some day!


Do you have a piece in your closet that you'd like duplicates of?

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


13 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the vest! Super cute!! Also, I see that bat theme in your outfit; nice touch! ;) Plus I like that the lace is so subtle; I couldn't even tell until the last pic! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I didn't realize how many bats were going on, lol! I have a lot of things with bats. ;)

      Delete
  2. Anything known in crushed velvet I would like replicated in every long style known to woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That´s a very nice belt! :D

    I hace one lace dress and one velvet dress that I would love to have thousand of duplicates ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. where can i find a bat belt like that? wow super lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The belt was a gift from my husband back a few years ago. :)

      Delete
  5. I am so in love with your whole outfit. I can't have enough vests! I'm working on a denim vest DIY project right now, and today I received a crow patch from Etsy that will be added onto it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that bat belt! I am one of those people that if an item comes in different colours or cuts I want all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful outfit. i love your bat accessories too, (obsessed with bats).
    hot weather is a pain when you can't layer, i love to have layers on but it's just so hot here right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^