Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Kitsch Picks : MD Sewing Aletier by MD House


Though I'm sitting here in 90 degree weather, it's not stopping me from looking at long beautiful garments like the Lovely Long Maxi Skirt by MD Sewing Atelier. I have a soft spot for the ruching details and the fact that it's a high waist design makes it look so comfy and versatile.

I first came across MD Sewing Atelier by MD House on pinterest when I saw a pin of this gorgeous sweater. I don't want to be thinking about sweaters at this time of the year, but it's always good to think ahead. *Wink*

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

5 comments:

  1. I'm in love with that skirt! ... like true love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely skirt!

    x Dawn
    http://www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that sweater you linked to is the ultimate sweater dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is irresistible! The ruching detail looks like it would be so flattering too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great asymmetrical sweater in the link!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^