Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Too Hot For Socks


I know it's too darn hot for me when I opt for an open-toe shoe option. I'm a fan of having cozy sock clad feet, but when temperatures soar it's time to wear as little as I can while within my comfort zone.


This is the second time I've had the chance to wear this rad H&M tunic that I snatched last year off the clearance rack. The flutter sleeves make my heart sing, yet it's not a piece that I could layer with a sweater, so it patiently sat in the closet throughout the cold months.


I really dig this minimal look, just really easy to throw on and head out the door. I even went to the mall to get away from our hot apartment with the hopes of finding some nice flowy garments to add to the summer collection. Nope. Nope. Nope. Most things were super ugly, too complicated or too hot/tight to wear in warm weather. I never have high expectations when browsing mall stores, but argh! At least I got some exercise and the air conditioning was nice and refreshing. Hehe!

What is your favorite thing to wear when it's too darn hot?

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

7 comments:

  1. You look cool in the truest sence of the word! I love the tunic, I must sew one since I missed out on buying it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this look on you! It looks so comfy!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certain,y looks like it would give you some breezy comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best thing about having many tattoos is that even though you're just wearing sandals and a tunic you look like you're "accessorized" and alternative :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Minimal is one of my favorite styles. Right now I'm living in sundresses and really tall gladiator sandals. This is the time of year I can finally break out my layers of necklaces since it's a safety concern during the school year (behavioral kids).

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tunic looks really nice on you! I also love your necklace :3 When it's really hot I usually go for anything that allows some air to flow through, so loose skirts/dresses, mostly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, very cute :D. Mi favorite thing are long black dresses, so easy and confortable. Just add some nice jewels, a bag and sandals and I am ready. And sunglasses, of course ;).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^