Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Get What You Wish For


I was literally complaining/discussing with my husband about not finding black summer clothing that suit my tastes (i.e. maxi dresses, tops, etc.) and then the next day I found this dress at Target. I really like the crocheted tank style on top, while the rest of the maxi dress just flows nicely and isn't clingy which is a bonus! I think the Gods were telling me to shut my trap. Haha!

I have to admit I've been browsing the Free People website after I was admiring a gorgeous mint colored dress at T.J. Maxx. I was singing "I want to paint it black" (in my head) the whole time I was browsing. Only if that dress was black or grey or burgundy. Le sigh.


We were headed to our friends for a 4th of July bbq and it was quite chilly, hence the sweater and cowboy boots. Drapey and flowy has been a theme this week.


A few gals commented on how vibrate my hair color is (thank you!) and I wanted to share that Matrix SoColor in red red is the best permanent red hair color I've used. It's a pro color that I find on ebay or amazon and it costs about $10-$14 a tube. Totally worth it in my book!

And I found my first grey hair. Right in the front. Front and center. I'm a natural blonde, but it definitely isn't a blonde hair. Perhaps a really awesome natural grey streak will appear, Lily Munster style!

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

21 comments:

  1. I have to go to Target tomorrow. I have to get that dress. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good one! I think it's relatively new as there was a full size run. Good luck! ;)

      Delete
  2. Your hair colour is ace...love the new frock too! Hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We did have fun. It's nice to hang out with friends and cut loose :)

      Delete
  3. that is an awesome dress! and thanks for the red color tip...a good red is impossible to find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, a good red is sooo hard to find! I got lazy and let the red for for 5 weeks without re-color and it still looked good. I also wash my hair in cool water and use Pravana hair products ;)

      Delete
  4. I love that dress! I searched Target online and it's out of stock in my local store. Bah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BUMMER! I think it's a relatively new dress (maybe) as they had a full size run when I was shopping. Then again, Buffalo is late to the fashion game...always! Haha!

      Delete
    2. I was going by the website... I'll swing by just to see if there are any in the store :D

      Delete
  5. Love the maxi dress and you're hair does look good. I have to admit I pretty much drool over the FreePeople website lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. YES!! Lacey and flowy and lovely. Le sigh.

      Delete
  6. Congrats on the grey hair! Seriously, I've got silver/white streaks in mine now, and I love them! I'm a natural blond, too, so I've got a silver and gold thing going on now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thank you! I wear it with pride. Derek wanted to take a picture of it and I slapped him (He's salt and pepper himself and I love it).

      Delete
  7. I totally identify with the clothing issues. I thi k when shopping my number one phrase is "I like it... if it was black. It would look so much better in black!" That dress does look great though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know I'm not the only one! Hehehee! Wish for all the black!

      Delete
  8. That dress is so nice! Maybe I should start complaining about my current lack of nice black dresses and wait for some to fall into my lap and prove me wrong! :P

    It is a great hair colour! I just went coppery! Yay for redheads!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SoColor is a great line,we used it in cosmetology school! I agree, red hair rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have found a couple of long black skirts at Target recently. I am pretty impressed with some of the clothing I have found there (and you can't beat the prices)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really can't beat the prices. I find a lot of my favorite pieces are from Target!

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^