Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Those 80s Earrings


I'm a big fan of wearing large earrings with short hair, so I've been on the hunt for bold 80s style earrings on my vintage shopping travels. Something about the geometric design of these $3 beauties made my heart skip a beat! Finding these earrings instantly made me regret passing up some brooches (of a similar style) on our last trip to Cleveland, Oh. Oh well, it's not the first time I've had to live with shopping regret.



I'm hoping I'll find some more crazy geometric earrings to add to the small collection. Ohh, I would love some gaudy leopard ones or zebra or glitter! Hahaha! 

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

18 comments:

  1. The large earrings really work well with your short hair! never thought of that. I have so much shopping regret :( . I always go shopping with my twin to try and buy smart, so I'm a bit better now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kick myself for leaving things behind, especially when I realize I would wear/use that item a lot. It's a fine line while vintage shopping as I might never find those brooches again....oh well. ;)

      Delete
  2. I love how the shoes and the earrings give a red pop to the outfit. It gives a rather casual outfit so much dimension!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am a firm believer in the power of accessories! Hehehe!

      Delete
  3. This outfit is so perfect! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the black lace top! The earrings suit you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the lace vest, and good find on the earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking good...shopping regret sux.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh I want those! I love how they match your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair is divine and the earrings are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love earrings with short hair and that blazer is killer!! I have been looking for a similar one for the X-man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought Derek a leopard "smoking jacket" and he had it tailored:
      http://www.ninedeep.com/collections/smoking-jackets/products/leopard-smoking-jacket

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^