Sponsor + Ad Info

Monday, March 11, 2013

Kitsch Picks : Tripp NYC Moto Jackets



I think the Tripp NYC brand has gotten a bad wrap, because commonly people accuse 'mall goths' of ruining the clothing's reputation. I love Tripp NYC moto jackets! I have had my black one for about 6 years and I found a red one at my favorite thrift shop. Score! I recommend these jackets as they are stretch twill cotton, wash great and have lots of pockets. The moto style jacket is also a great style to add your own DIY elements like patches, badges and buttons. It may seem too much for a jacket, but the durability and comfort make them worth their price. Coffin Kitsch approved! *Wink*

It was in the 50s on Sunday!!!

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, I've been considering getting a cotton motorcycle jacket recently - if I don't find one in the charity shops, I might look into one of these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this type of piece is a good one to invest in because if you get one in black, it pretty much goes with anything!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^