Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, March 3, 2013

80s Dance Party-O-Rama


Saturday night was spent hanging out at a 80s dance party with friends, I can't say no to the 80s! The dance party was a fundraiser for one of the Queen City Roller Derby teams in Buffalo, so there was a lot of excitement going on and dancing.

Robert came along to the dance party :)

A few people complimented me on my costume, which I was flattered, but told them this is how I usually look, hehehee!!! 

Pretty Miss Danielle and I being girls in the bathroom

Good times, good times indeed. I wish Buffalo had a dedicated night to the 80s, it would be this 80s reject dream come true!

Thanks for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


9 comments:

  1. I know this sounds lame, but I wish you could teach me to do eyebrows like that. Mine always look like crap.

    xoxox

    sara

    www.mrsdixxxon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not lame! I have thin eyebrows which are blonde and I still have some of my natural brow. I use an angle and a eyeliner brush with a combination of gel liner and black eye shadow to fill in and shape my brows.
      =)

      Delete
  2. COSTUME! COSTUME?!?! COSTUME?!?!?! WHAT THE HELL? Did you kick the kid's ass? Because you know I would. *grumble*

    You're giving me 80s flashbacks and that's because I went to high school in the 80s and know this look all too well. Oi. You look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It didn't bother me, I got a chuckle. I managed to make people feel awkward when I answer them, oops! ;)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! 80s!
    I've run 80s nights in the past (mainstream & alternative), and they're always a hit!

    BTW - You look awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You even got compliments abot your costume? LOL! Your outfit is gorgeous! It's got a clear 80's twist over it but it's definitely not a costume.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I just threw on something after work, but I decided it was a good opportunity to wear my white Robert Smith t-shirt. So, not even close to anything even planned out!

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^