Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Show and Tell : Saturnine

Model is wearing Kambriel 

Auxiliary Magazine February/March 2013 designer spotlight is on Rose Mortem, which reminded me of this awesome shoot I styled in the April/May 2011 issue, featuring some Rose Mortem designs. Check out the current issue here: Rose Mortem designer spotlight.




Sarah Wintle is one of my favorite local models to work with, she's even featured in the current Auxiliary Magazine's Rose Mortem designer spotlight as one of the models! How cool is that!?

I really enjoyed working with both Kabriel and Rose Mortem pieces to produce Saturnine, so romantic with flowing fabrics, yet a subtle edge with Sarah's 'pop' of pink hair color and cut. 

Saturnine
Photographer: Zach Rose
Fashion Stylist: Meagan Kyla
Make up Artist: Stephanie Signorelli
Hair Stylist: Bryan Gunsell
Model : Sarah Wintle

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

11 comments:

  1. Gr8 photos and outfits! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful shoot, I love how you styled this! I'm so jealous that you got to work with Kambriel, I am in awe of her work. If I had the money...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both Rose Mortem and Kambriel are the most amazing designers - it must have been great fun styling it! And what a wonderful job you did, too! Where were the pictures shot? It looks like a fantastic location. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shoot was shot at an Victorian home that is used as a studio. It was a wonderful space! Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, it was so long and flowing. I fell in love with it!

      Delete
  5. Such amazing dresses! My favourite's definitely the last one. These pictures are absolutely wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Those pictures are amazing and the styling is fabulous! The model looks very beautiful and I love her hairstyle. Wonder if I would look good in bangs like hers? Hmm... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember this shoot! I did enjoy the contrast between the hair style and the clothing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^