Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, March 15, 2013

Inspired by the Mods


I'm not a Mod, but I love the mod style and if I had a time machine, I would beam myself back to the 60s. Not only do I love mod fashion, but I find the subculture fascinating, love the music of the time (and the revivals) and all the sub-genres that surround the Mod. You can call me a subcultural nerd.

Elements of Mod fashion that I love are:
Scooter dresses
Black & white 
Geometric prints
A-line dresses and skirts
Peter Pan collars
Swing coats
3/4 length sleeves
Knee high boots
Cats eye makeup
Androgyny in women's fashion

I'm seeing this spring season that black and white Mod-inspired fashions are all the rage, oh goodie! Though I don't follow trends, persay, I like to see things that I love creep into the mainstream to become readily available to me.

Did someone say Mod!?

I'll leave you with The Specials *wink*

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

2 comments:

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^