Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Little Gathering


I was thinking 'bunny thoughts' while posing for photos. 
I think I failed, but I had fun acting like a goof.

I had a small gathering at my apartment on Easter Sunday, not necessarily to celebrate Easter per say, but to eat, drink and look forward to Spring. I made enough finger foods to feed a small army, but I'd rather have more than less! I love seeing my guests happily munching on the treats that I prepare as well as engaging in relaxing conversation.


Kiss the cook?

What I wore:
peplum top (Target)
shorts: thrift store
spider Web tights
ruffled ankle socks
cross belt: Forever 21
house shoes!
Dia de los Muertos apron made by my friend Leslie

I hope you had a relaxing day whether you spent the day with family, friends or just had a peaceful day alone.

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

2 comments:

  1. All I have to say is thank goodness for peplum! I'm glad it's in style, it's so flattering on everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meeeee too!!!!! I bought a peplum jacket and it's cut too high for me, that's the only bummer...it needs to be the 'right' peplum for my figure. Online shopping failed me *shakes fist*

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^