Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Some of This Week's Looks

Coffee mug matches my outfit?! Look at that!

Hello everyone! Busy week for me, work, sewing, post office visits, running errands, phew! I know you all have your own busy weeks, I hope you are able to relax this weekend!

This week at Cats Like Us we did an in-store event for a local animal shelter (SPCA), called 'Cats Like Treats'. The event encouraged people to come in with donations of; dog and cat treats, food, toys, supplies, etc. it was a big success. I'm actually allergic to cats (sad face), but that doesn't stop me from wearing a vintage Halloween kitty on my hoodie! The hoodie is by Sourpuss Clothing and I wish I bought everything with this graphic on it, d'oh! I'm wearing the hoodie over a dress layered with a collared shirt under it, very comfy!


Not all my outfits were exciting this week, but I felt pretty cute in this one. Along with my Cats Like Us t-shirt I added my bone bracelets and bone shoes, all in theme! Spider web bandana for a day when I just didn't want to do my hair, hehe! 

It feels like Spring today, so I'm going to go see what trouble I can get myself into!

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

6 comments:

  1. Ooo, these orange details make me long for Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your hoodie matches your cup! The kitty looks just like the ones we used to decorate with when I was a kid - yay for 50's Hallowe'en graphics! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love vintage Halloween with all my little gothy heart ;)

      Delete
  3. Ah it's too bad it's no longer unavailable, because I would purchase that hoodie in a jiffy! It's wonderful, and so is your outfit =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a bummer! I don't want to be a tease! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^