Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Phew! What a Weekend!


I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! I'm happily exhausted from a weekend filled with clubbing. Last night was our kick off event for On The Wire, put together by three friends and myself, which will be a monthly event to add to the Buffalo fun. The event was a smash success, I was walking around in awe of the awesome vibe, new faces and how supportive everyone was about the new event. I danced my legs off and I can't wipe the smile off my face as we have a great team working together!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

11 comments:

  1. You look so cool! :D Good to hear you've had a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture of you, Meagan Kyla. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great the event was a success! I am thinking of trying to get more involved in planning various events. I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should, it's a lot of fun!
      Thank you!

      Delete
  4. SWEET! Nothing like a nice weekend full of clubbing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the make-up you put on in this picture :3 Especially the eye make-up, how did you do it? :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I'm wearing silver eye shadow and blended black eye shadow in the crease. I use black liquid eyeliner and gel liner/shadow for my brows :)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^