Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Leather Biker Hat


Last night Derek and I went out for a little while to Uprising, a once a month ebm/industrial night in Buffalo. I decided to wear my $6 leather biker hat purchase from ebay. I've been wanting hat like this to added to my 80s fashion obsession.


It was one of the nights that getting dressed was a chore, so after several clothing messes made everywhere, I just threw on a jacket/t-shirt/skirt combo, added my cone studded belt (studded by me), layered fishnets and my cowboy boots. 

Ice Bat armband that affectionately lives on my arm, handmade of course *Wink*

I'll leave you with one video that inspired my years and years of loving leather biker hats, officers caps and the like....

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

10 comments:

  1. What an awesome outfit! Ice Bat is adorable and so is that $6 biker hat. I've always wished I could wear hats - they look so good on you - but nooooo ...

    I enjoyed the video and the music A LOT! I've never heard of The Wake before, but then I haven't heard of a lot of things. I'm off to YouTube to listen to some more if I can! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not all hats are created equal ;) and thank you!

      Awesome, glad I hipped you to a new band. 90s goth band, The Wake!

      Delete
  2. That outfit looks really good on you, I totally envy your cool biker hat! :D You seem relaxed and self-confident in those photos, not at all like dressing was a chore that night. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I try not to freak out when things don't work out ;)

      Delete
  3. Fantastic hat and style! <3

    vamppiv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your outfit in these pictures! Especially the biker hat :3 Makes me want to own one of my own as well, but unfortunately I have never been blessed with looking good in hats x'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just keep trying with hats and sometimes it's all about the way you style your hair around them too ;)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^