Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, June 21, 2013

Outfit of the Day : Crosses or Pluses?


Are they crosses or are they pluses? Who knows, but I am loving my new dress I picked up from H&M's clearance rack for $15. The funny thing about this dress is that I tried on a size 6 and the buttons were pulling in the breast area, but when I measured it to the other size 6 (on the clearance rack) there was a huge size gap, so I got the bigger 6 and voila!, fits great. It never ceases to amazes me how much of a size difference is acceptable in garments.


I paired the dress with a ribbon tie and my mini fedora hat, it made me feel very playful and summery for a day that would be spent at work slinging dresses. 


It's finally starting to feel like summer here and I wish you all Happy Summer Solstice or Winter Solstice for some of my far away readers ;)

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

8 comments:

  1. I find it so inspiring how you match your clothes! May I ask how many coffins do you have on your skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Coffin count? Oh my, I never counted!
      I have 5 and I'm sure more will be added to the collection ;)

      Delete
  2. Why, they're Celtic crosses, of course! :-)

    I LOVE that dress on you, it's perfect. Why can't I ever find cute dresses that fit me??? Hmmm, maybe it's because I rarely look at dresses; hanging on hangers, most of them just look sucky. You really have to see them on bodies to appreciate them. I think I'll have to go on a dress hunt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe! I love dresses because it's one piece and easy to wear. H&M has some cute dresses!!! Good luck :)

      Delete
  3. Very cute, I recently bought a sheer tank top from H & M that was made in this fabric. I REALLY wanted them to be crosses but I think they are little pluses. Close enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds darling! I have to admit I am liking what I see at H&M!

      Delete
  4. The print makes me think of Dr. Martens Boots - prob b/c the tissue paper in the boxes looks just like the black on white version of that print. I really wanted the sweater in that print this winter from H&M but missed my chance! They never seemed to have my size in stock.

    That dress looks great on you! And I feel like you're in luck, b/c that style of dress (with the waist line at that point and a circle skirt) seems to be "IN" right now and it really works with your figure. I bought a bunch of dresses online in that style and they just don't work with my shape - boo hoo. I may have to wait to dress shop until the next style takes over...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely taking advantage of this style trend right now, straight cut things don't do anything for my pear shape.

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^