Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Weekend


My weekend started on Thursday with seeing Infa Riot, worked on Friday and helped one of my best friend's move on Saturday. Boy are my arms tired....literally.


Saturday was also a really fun art/motorcycle (and car) show put on by my talented friend's Chris and Joanne Galley, which featured Chris' artwork. You can view his website here. I didn't grab an outfit photo as I was having too much fun chatting away, but I did manage to snap a photo of these lovely gals, Julie Ann (left) and (right) Maggie. Great outfits ladies!


And today Derek and I went to a antique flea market that we frequent and I spotted this awesome painting someone did of Robert Smith! I had to take a photo since I'm such a "Curehead"-which I just learned is an Irish slang term for anyone with that "1980s mop haired 'Gothic' look". Hehe! 

We got a few goodies at the flea market, ran into some friends and looked at a lot of odd and interesting things, and I'm not just talking about the people. Badumching! Thank you, thank you I'll be here all week!

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^