Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Outfit of the Day : Lace Dress and Stripey Legs

There is a snag in the front, which I fixed after taking the photos. D'oh!

This is an outfit I wore to work last week. I layered a black lace dress ($3, thrifted) over black and white nylon leggings, a ruffled cotton jacket and wore a short pair of buckle boots.


The dress as a little big so I added an elastic belt to give the dress a little more shape, but with that you could see the outline of my bra. Ack! I wore the jacket over the dress the whole day at work, so no bra outlines and/or bra straps were showing, but I think the dress just may be a bit too big for me. I'm brainstorming some ideas on how to alter it to fit me and I think by adding a few nips and tucks it will be a great go-to in my wardrobe.

You know, I really need another little black dress. *Wink*

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely outfit! I have very similar striped tights and I was wondering what to wear them with; I was thinking of something very edgy but actually they look very good on you even with a quite simple dress!
    By the way I don't think that the bra straps are such a big issue ;) you're properly dressed for work, there's nothing showy in your outfit ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The stripes would look great with your more ruffly items, it would give a circus-y feel!

      Delete
  2. Very cute outfit! Do you have a Lookbook account?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't have a LookBook account, I think it intimidates me. Heheheheee!

      Delete
  3. Cute! It sounds a little stalkerish, but I thought of you when I bought some striped leggings yesterday. You always put together the cutest outfits with print leggings + little buckle boots. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! Oh Miss Bane, that doesn't sound stalkerish at all, silly silly! I do love print leggings and buckle boots, so it's flattering that you were thinking of me! :)

      Delete
  4. You always dress so fantastically!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet doll. You're got great style yourself <3

      Delete
  5. I think the dress looks wonderful with those tights :3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^