Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, June 14, 2013

Outfit of the Day : "On Trend"


I went shopping on Thursday as it was a dreary rainy day. I wanted to take some exercise and I wasn't feeling very inspired to sew, so off to the big mall I went. (Scary!) I walked into H&M and quickly realized how "on trend" my outfit was, my friend Erica (who is a manager) pointed it out too. The 80s look is 'in' along with the 90s grunge look, but this 80s reject is not complaining other than it's hard to resist buying things when everything you love is in style...minus the grunge looks, been there and done that.

Help! I'm being trendy on accident! Hahahaha!


I did nab a few things even though I felt a little guilty, I always have buyers remorse when shopping retail, but it's fun to treat yourself to a few goodies. *Wink*

What I'm wearing:
lace blouse : Forever 21
high-waisted skirt : thrift store
hat: clearance rack T.J. Maxx
boots : Target, purchased via Amazon
I'm also wearing grey slouch socks!

I hope everyone is enjoying their week, the weekend is almost here!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


9 comments:

  1. There are awesome stuff in the stores at the moment! :D I usually never find anything I like but last week I bought 3 dresses at H&M.
    Your outfit is extremely cool! And that hat is sooo cute! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love!
      Isn't it crazy how that works? I bought 2 dresses at H&M and tried a third on, but left it, I'm thinking I may need to go back for it ;)

      Delete
  2. Heh, I thought it was strange that I too have buyers remorse after shopping anywhere outside of a fabric or thrift store. I guess I'm not the only one who feels it, so perhaps it's not as strange as I led myself to think!

    There's nothing wrong with being on trend, the benefit greatly outweigh the rest! As you said, everything you love is readily available!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I always have crazy buyers remorse! My husband teases me all the time.

      I just felt like a total dork at first, but shrugged it off ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I would wear it everyday, but I have to control myself ;)

      Delete
  4. i know what you mean, its a bit strange to be on trend haha ;) but anyway i looove that look, especially the highwaisted skirt and your hat! gorgeous!
    kiss,mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that outfit is just absolutely stunning :3 I especially like your high-waisted skirt ^^ I currently have a thing for high-waisted skirts and have recently bought one of my own :3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^