Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Running, Running, Running Errands!

Thumbs up to a good thrift day! Yay!

I hope everyone is enjoying their week so far, mine has been filled with errands, shopping, sewing and sippin' on margarita's. I've also been exposing my skin to the nice weather we've been having, but it's still odd to not be walking around without four layers on and I'm not going to complain!

Here are just a few of my casual outfits from the early part of this week:

New cotton polka dot dress from Forever 21

Dress can also be seen here, I've styled it a little different.

New lace button-up top from Forever 21 worn with my little bone flats.

I guess it's been a Forever 21 sort of week, woah! Admittedly, I don't own a lot of summer specific clothing, so I have a tendency to buy a few new items every season. I had an online order arrive from Forever 21 and exchanged half of the order to the store on Monday, so got the little polka dot dress (second picture) and lace top (last picture) along with a very cute all over bow print cardigan. All items were tried on with a whim and they came home with me, bring it on summer!

Do you prefer online shopping to in-store shopping?

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the dresses!! :-) I prefer shopping in-store when I can, so I can browse, try things on, and really SEE what they look like on me! But if I find something I REALLY can't live without that's online, I usually go for it; so far, I've been very lucky in that most things ordered online have worked out just fine for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear!
      I shop a lot online, but there is nothing like trying it on before you buy!

      Delete
  2. Adorbz! I love shopping in store, but I prefer online most of the time because of convenience and larger selection.
    Becky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that these are your 'casual outfits'! I, too, tend to dress up to go out, such as wearing my ruffly shirts to university.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the leopard dress and those sunglasses! I will shop online for shoes or if I am ordering something custom-sized. The odd time, if I am pretty sure I know my size, I can order from Lip-Service or something but mostly I need to try things on first! It sucks so badly when you order something and it doesn't fit at ALL and you end up sending it back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the leopard print dress and those bone print shoes :3 I do most of my shopping for clothes online, but that's mostly due to the fact that the most interesting store around here is Hennes and after a while you get kind of tired of walking around in the same clothes everyone else is wearing also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^