Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Shoes! OMG! : Marnina Studded 4-Eye Shoe


I realize I have a tendency to neglect featuring shoes with heels for Shoes! OMG! Thursdays, I'm not a hater, but I rarely wear heels and thus often forget about them. Ooops, I don't mean to neglect you lovely heels! Well, the Marnina Studded 4-Eye Shoe by Dr. Marten has got my attention. I love the shape of the shoe, the patent leather and the studded details, I could picture Lux Interior of The Cramps rockin' these.

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

4 comments:

  1. These are hot! <--enthusiasm.

    is that the usual Doc Marten sole under the toe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahhaa, John these would look great on you ;)
      I'm not sure if it's the exact sole that their boots have, but I'm sure they are super comfy!

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^