Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Adventures : Roc City Tattoo Expo


Derek and I attended the Roc City Tattoo Expo in Rochester, NY on Sunday to get tattooed by Derek's friend Ezra Haidet from Austin, Texas. We were both excited to see Ezra, get one of his fabulous tattoos and see old and new friends.

Convention outfit. Simple and comfortable.
Black dress, grey leopard vest, creepers and my Dungaree Dolly batty bag
and Rosie hair scarf.

Derek's pin up face while getting tattooed in an ouchie spot!

My turn, ankle spot.

My pug tattoo with a Tiki fez, I named him Schmoopie.

Derek's Viking pug with tentacles.

Derek and I love Pug dogs (even though we don't have any pets...yet!) and one thing that Ezra likes to tattoo is Pugs as he has two of his own...and a mini pig!

Tattoo conventions are a fun place to get tattooed by artists who live out of town and/or have a special style that you enjoy. I can't wait for Ezra to come to next year's Roc City, so I can get another little Pug friend tattoo! 

Have you ever been to a tattoo convention?

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

4 comments:

  1. Love the dress, I hadn't seen your leg tattoos before! Awesome!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, thank you! I'm not surprised as I'm usually wearing leggings. I like to be very covered up....I think it's a comfort thing (?)

      Delete
    2. Could be. Especially when it's cold, like in New York! Hmmm, now that I think about it, I almost always wear shorts when I'm home, but rarely when I'm out; either it's too cold or I feel awkward, although I actually do have good legs (like you). Maybe we're just weird?? ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^