Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

New Cameo Sweater For Grey Days

Cameo sweater by Cartel Ink

When I got this sweater from work last week, I didn't think I was going to be able to wear it so soon! Our weather turned very rainy and cold, so I was able to happily wear my new sweater on Sunday. 

Hey wrinkles, where did you come from?


Since it was such a grey day, my attire seemed to match the mood, so this is what I threw on; grey dress from Target paired with grey textured leggings from Charlotte Russe, pointy buckle boots, and a spider web bandana. 


In some non-fashion related life stuff, I tried to shut our bathroom window the other day and ripped down part of the window sill. Meagan smash! Our apartment building was built in the 1920s, so things falling apart are prone to happen, especially when they are the original parts. Next thing, under our sink sprang a leak from the wall (can't use the sink) AND part of our kitchen floor is coming up-all of this not related to each other. Luckily the property maintenance is amazing around here, so we'll be getting all fixed up today. I need to find a place to hide as our our apartment is not that big, hehehe! 

I hope everyone has had a non-destructive beginning of their week!

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

14 comments:

  1. That's such a gorgeous cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I snatched it up right away while I was at work!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I love that you said "Egads", my husband says that all the tome ;)

      Delete
  3. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. You are cute as a button my darling .... simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute sweater!

    I can sympathize with the repairs problem. We live in a pretty old building too, although not as old as yours. They had to fix "one" thing in our front bathroom, and ended up redoing almost everything (including the ceiling, which started leaking), AND repainted as well! So now we have a practically new bathroom. This gave me the perfect excuse to find new gothy pictures and stuff to put in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An also new bathroom, Wow! As my dad said, once you start something in an old building, it usually sets off a wave other repairs.

      Delete
  5. I'm also loving the cardigan, such a beauty!^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooove that sweater so much! I am such a cameo girl! I had something like this I planned to do with a jacket I have, thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would have to say I'm a cameo girl too! =D
      My sure you post photos of this planned jacket!!

      Delete
  7. LOVE that sweater!!! It's one of those things that looks like it's really comfortable but looks awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit and the cardigan is really cute :3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^