Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, May 3, 2013

Ruched Skirt and Cowboy Boots


The title is not so clever, eh? Yet, I am wearing one my my favorite skirts paired with my cowboy boots! This outfit was put together while rummaging through the closet and making a giant mess as a result-I usually plan my outfits out the night before to avoid chaos. Planning fail, so I had I yell at myself to pick up after I got home from work *Wink*


I have been missing my bangs, so to appease myself I decided on a big rolled 'bang' for the day. I teased the rest of my hair and slapped on a yellow cheetah print bandana that Derek gave me...okay, I sort of declared it was mine when I find it in a pile of his stuff. 

In other non-so-related news, it's nice in Buffalo and I feel like dancing! 

Thank you for reading (and dancing with me!),
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

11 comments:

  1. haha and YOUR bandana looks nice on you :-)

    have a nice sunday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love everything about this
    Becky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome skirt! :D I love skirts that are straight and ruffled in the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a cheapie shirt that I picked up on a whim and after a few years, it's still one of my favorites! I need to wear it more ;)

      Delete
  4. You have such a great figure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice skirt, I think it looks great on you :).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^