Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, May 17, 2013

Outfit of the Day : Layering Lace and Bats


What I wore:
-Grey Bat Attack Dress by Sourpuss (also seen here)
-Black lace top layered over dress-Forever 21
-Cross Belt-Forever 21
-Doc Martens-ebay

I've been inspired by dressing the mannequins at work, so I decided to give it a try on me! Layering tops over dresses to give a totally different look, I dig it. I've already started thinking about what else I can layer, muahahahaaa!

How do you like to layer?

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

8 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! Lace and fishnets are my favourite patterns, and I love them combined :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is outfit is very cute! What an awesome way to camouflage dresses. I cant wait to see more layering involved. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure there will be more to come ;)

      Delete
  3. You look fantastic! I am still addicted to lace! Now I feel like digging out a lace top, but it's too cold here right now! you always manage to create such well put together outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea! My favourite type of layering is to add underbust corsets over things. Add an underbust and you have a completely different dress or outfit than you had before! It makes you look like you have lots of clothes ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great way! You've given me the extra push to WEAR one of my corsets for this month's Radiation. ;)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^