Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Club Night : I Love Wearing Too Much Jewelry




 What I wore:
shrug : thrift store
lace babydoll dress: thrift store
pointy buckle boots: Demonia, second hand from ebay
spider web stockings : leg avenue
assorted gothy accessories

You can't see my outfit very well due to the fact that my camera took some crappy photos and when I went to upload the (poorly) edited ones to blogger, they look hideous. So, here is a black and white photo to give you a general idea.

Hey blogger, why are you making the bottom of my photos so dark!?

Nothing too exciting, comfortable and easy to wear. I've been looking for an opportunity to wear the babydoll dress as it's been sitting in the closet for over a month. The dress is very low cut and my friend (who was very drunk, lol) pointed out that I was wearing something that showed cleavage! Yes, I normally dress like a nun compared to other people's club outfits. What can I say, I usually like to be covered up, but this dress was a perfect reason to show off my Alchemy Gothic ankh necklace. I like to decorate my decolletage, wooo hoo!

We have lots of friends in town for this long weekend, so I hope everyone enjoys themselves and thank you for reading!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

28 comments:

  1. Too much? I think you mean "just the right amount".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this!
    That ankh necklace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The necklace is a gift from my husband for our 3 year wedding anniversary. It reminds me of the ankh necklace from the 80s vampire movie, "The Hunger". =D

      Delete
  3. Wow! That hair is entirely epic! And congratulations on getting that ankh to sit straight! I got sick of my one after it always hung wonky on its chain, also it was too heavy for my reedy little neck, planning on getting a plain one like Death's in The Sandman.

    You look amazing, very stylish and old school! I am jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      This ankh necklace is weighted nicely because it has a dagger in it ;) hehehe!

      Delete
  4. Too much jewelry is just enough! ;) I love what you did with your eyebrows and makeup here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Too much jewelry is just enough" AMEN!
      Thank you, I slapped it on and hoped for the best ;)

      Delete
  5. Lovely outfit! I think simple clothes is perfect for lots of jewellery, it's a nice balance there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I completely agree! It's been my M.O. lately ;)

      Delete
  6. I do believe when it comes to jewelry, more is more. I once worked in an office that had a dress code no more then 5 pieces? I think they counted the earrings as two? I was not happy there to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like what you've done with your makeup here! Your eyebrows look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Coming from a makeup guru as yourself, I take that as a very high compliment <3

      Delete
  8. I don´t think that too much. And it looks great with the rest of the outfit. You look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect makeup! Do you cover your natural eyebrows with makeup or are they shaved?

    Also, excellent boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have use makeup over my natural brows (they are light blonde) and shave the 'tails' off. :)

      Delete
  10. I spy a spot begging for a new tattoo! lol! : ) Great look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, I'm not getting my ditch tattooed on my right arm. So painful *whimpers*

      Delete
  11. That ankh necklace is just gorgeous :3 So is your outfit ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^