Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Polka Dots and Spider Webs


Polka dots seem to be the theme with my most recent purchases, which includes this ruffled tank from Target. I picked it up on a whim as I like the material, the ruffles and that it is a top in general. I have such a hard time finding tops that I like, let alone love. I have a sea of plain black tops in my closet and I try to have a little variety, so the key word is try. Haha!

I paired the polka dot tank with my black skater skirt and cross belt.


The weather has turned rainy and chilly, so I added my spider web cardigan from Sourpuss Clothing to keep me warm at work and adorned my legs with a pair of fishnet stockings. My Docs are turning into a wardrobe staple, they are comfortable and pretty much go with everything, and they are finally broken in! Yay!

Tonight is the Peter Murphy Mr. Moonlight Tour and I will be attending with much excitement. I've seen Peter about 3 times now, all of which have been amazing, but tonight he's celebrating 35 years of Bauhaus in which he will only perform Bauhaus material. Tickle me excited!

                

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

7 comments:

  1. I love this! I am officially searching for poofy skirts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I got my skirt from zooshoo.com :)
      Here's the blog about it: http://www.coffinkitsch.com/2013/04/all-bats-are-grey.html

      Delete
  2. I just noticed your thigh tattoos, they're lovely. Do you have any other photos? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are not totally finished, but they are going to get some attention this summer. There are some other photos on my blog, I believe mostly from my 'Going to see The Priests' blog.

      Maybe I should talk more about my Siouxsie and Robert portraits ;)You've inspired me!

      Delete
    2. Ooh please do, if got a tattoo it would be either a Magpie or Robert Smith related. Maybe a Magpie with Robert Smith's beautiful head.

      Delete
  3. Lovely outfit ^^ I'd love to get the opportunity to see Peter Murphy perform :3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^