Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Tiki & Friends!




Our friend's were in town visiting which means when you come to our house, we dress you up and give you Tiki drinks! 

The guests of honor, Bea and Dan
Dan is now converted to Tiki, muahahhaa!!!!

A lot of fun, lots of tasty libations and Exotica playing in the background. The best thing Bea said was, "Why is your home bar more Tiki than some of the actual Tiki bars I've been too!?". Huge compliment, we're thrilled!

Phew! I've had a whirlwind of good times this past weekend and into early this week, staying up past my bedtime, seeing Project Pitchfork and traveling to Pittsburgh, PA to hang out at the Tiki Lounge and meet new friends. 

Candid photo of me seeing Project Pitchfork in Rochester, NY. 
My fourth time seeing them, great show!

Now to rest up from all the adventures. *Wink*

I hope everyone is wonderful!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

12 comments:

  1. Lovely party, lovely people in an awesome tiki bar :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I am a lucky gal to have such fun friends.

      Delete
  2. Awesome pictures!! LOL

    I've seen that skull on your bar in the liquor vendors, and even though I haven't got a clue what kind of alcohol's inside, I want one so bad ... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest little house party ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this post, you all look fab and like you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a ton of fun. My friends are still talking about it ;)

      Delete
  5. It really is! Someday I hope to have a house so we can have an even bigger Tiki room =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo Woo - just saw PP in Philly this weekend! Has any band from Germany EVER disappointed you live? Me neither! : )

    Love your cute group photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen PP four times now and I'm always so happy! :)

      Delete
  7. OOOOOH Project Pitchfork! I saw them once at a music festival and they were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! The new album has a track called "Pitch-Black" which they played live and it blew me away!

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^