Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Dressed for Peter Murphy

Visited my hair stylist for mohawk maintenance before the show!

I'm still excited from the Peter Murphy show last night, so much so that I could barely sleep! Though I'll save my show details for another blog, here is what Derek and I wore to the show.

Dapper Derek

My husband always looks so stylish; ruffled Shrine Clothing shirt, brocade waist coat and long suit coat paired with his Fluevog winklepickers and assorted gothy accessories. See, he loves to accessorize too! Hahaha!

Looking a bit crazed!

I dress for comfort when going to shows, so nothing that I'm wearing is really new to the blog, but I am wearing my hair scarf a little different. As you can see in this photo there are more reddish/brown sections in my hair, as I'm slowly making the process towards some blonde within the black. I just want something different, as I like to change it up from time to time. The scarf was a last minute addition as it was mega windy out and freshly dyed hair was not cooperating, so I slapped it on and just went with it. 

So part two of Peter Murphy will be soon, I need to get some sleep!

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

17 comments:

  1. oooooh... Peter Murphy! GREAT! ... and perfect Outfits!!! Looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh yes! <3
      And thank you for the lovely compliment :)

      Delete
  2. Oh jeez, I love your look & your hair looks fabulous, as always! Is the tulle part of the dress or separate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      The dress tulle is a part of the dress. This is one of my favorite dresses that I found crammed in the clearance corner of my local Forever 21 for $7. It's sleeveless and has pockets. I knew it had potential for greatness! LOL!

      Delete
  3. Woo! Nice mohawk! I hope you had a good concert, I saw him months ago now, and it was a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only is Derek dapper, but judging by his expression, he knows it. ;) That's totally a "Yeah, I'm dapper" look. :) And your outfit is fabulous as always. I love the leggings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was telling him to "smile more", lol! "Don't look so gloomy".

      Thank you! I would wear those leggings everyday, so cliche, I know ;)

      Delete
  5. You both look amazing!
    Becky :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to see the front of your outfit. At one point, I was standing behind you (during the last encore set) and saw the 1334 on your back. :)

    The wind was nasty last night, but died down by after the show, plus the exhilaration kept me going to the parking garage. Not all Bauhaus, but you can do worse than DCD and Joy Division covers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should of said hello!!!
      It was an amazing show, I was impressed with both covers and was super giddy too!

      Delete
    2. Maybe at the next old school show I'll regain some of my formerly outgoing personality, as I used to be the type who would strike up conversations quite easily.

      Sadly, no Mission UK for me, because DM is earlier the same week, and for the husband, there's DM, then there's everything else!

      Delete
  7. You both looked great!! I LOVE what you're doing with your hair, your clothes are always fantastic, and Derek is one foxy dude who knows how to dress! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheheheh! Thank you Miss Lucretia. He's a keeper ;)

      Delete
  8. I'm absolutely loving the outfits :3 I love your shoes too ^^ I still need to find me a decent pair of winklepickers :3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^