Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Red Leopard Dress


I believe this is another dress that has not yet been featured here, but one that has been in the work clothing rotation. I got the dress a size too big (d'oh!), but since it is a knit it makes a nice winter dress that I can (you guessed it!) layer.


I feel like I 'layer' is the word of the day like on Pee Wee's Playhouse, and we should all be running screaming whenever I write it. Hehehe!



I am wearing a black thermal under the red leopard dress (Jawbreaker Clothing), black leggings, black cameo sweater, paired with; polka dot scarf (Sourpuss Clothing), 80s earrings (thrift), atomic brooch (The Crave Yard), black vinyl belt and really beat up black boots that need to be replaced. 



I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday. We've been keeping a low profile and haunting the house as we have a trip planned in early February. We are going to visit my parents as my Father is having some health issues and we decided that the trip was a no brainer. 

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

14 comments:

  1. That's pretty! Normally I find leopard patterns kind of too kitsch on the edge of vulgar almost, but this more stylized version is really great! Love the 80s earrings too!

    Laying low is a pleasure all on it's own! I'm also having a lazy sunday but I did do some thrift shopping earlier. Made several lovely finds! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! As a fan of kitsch and all that is tacky, I LOVE leopard print, but I understand how people can not care for it ;) Sounds like to are having a lovely Sunday!!!

      Delete
  2. I love leopard print and want to steal your dress! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "layer" AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :D hehe. Great outfit on you. Those earrings are amazing! I hope your father gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very sorry about your father, Meagan. Thank you for sharing that point with us.

    Awesome outfit! Leopard print seems to become even more dramatic when the scale of the spots are blown up like this. Love those great 80s earrings, too!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love <3 I just talked to my Father and he is in high spirits :)

      Delete
  5. Great dress!
    xx
    http://retro-electric.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dress and it looks really good with the retro hair style :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style! No wardrobe can never have too much leopard or fishnet ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^