Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Belted Sweater


Not a very exciting outfit for work, but I re-discovered that I could belt this sweater that I have had forever. The sweater originally came with a knit belt, but that has vanished long ago as I didn't intend to ever belt said sweater, (oh, how our tastes change) so one my favorite black vinyl belts did the trick.

leggings by Sourpuss Clothing

I also want to point out my new Madden Girl Corporal tall boots that I picked up from 6pm.com for $19.99. My other Madden Girl boots got destroyed after years of winter wear and I was feeling their loss. They are pretty comfortable, yet having a back zipper on a boot is new to me and I'm experiencing some rubbing and discomfort. Oh well, joys of new boots.


I also need a hair cut. My bangs are out of control. Ugh, I feel like an overgrown plant.

Soooo, now it's time to find something to do, since I normally don't have Saturday's off!
I hope you enjoy your weekend!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

7 comments:

  1. Lovely look, looks cosy and warm whilst being well put together :) Also really like the lipstick you are wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Amazing how different a jumper can look belted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Amazing how different a jumper can look belted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those leggings. Swoon, love, covet!!! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! Everything works together so perfectly and those leggings are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^