Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Late Nights


Last night Derek and I met a bunch of friend's out for a Skinny Puppy vs. Frontline Assembly night. It was a lot of fun and we stayed up way past our bedtimes. I had to work today, so even without getting a lot of sleep, I functioned pretty well! *Applause Applause* I remember the days of yore when I would be out till 4:30am and have to work at 9am, I was a trooper and it was less painful.  Ahhhh youth.


As I've mentioned before in previous blogs, I'm perfectly content with quiet weekends and getting together with friend's rather than constantly haunting a club. Though I love to dance and I love music, I value my sleep and sanity more than the chaotic atmosphere. 


I never thought I would be saying any of these things, but it's still a lot of fun and I've still got it in me. *Wink*



Happy Saturday my dear friends!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

20 comments:

  1. Sounds like my kind of night! I'd stay up past my bedtime for that. I don't really start out too late. After a night of partying it's pretty anticlimactic to sit on a train with a bunch of bums for two hours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, traveling home after a night in NYC and/or Toronto=blah!!!!

      Delete
  2. Crazy cool outfit. Your facial jewelry is magnificent!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I felt like busting out the nose chain ;)

      Delete
  3. The outfit and makeup are fabulous! I loved clubbing when I lived in the city and getting home only required stumbling back to the subway station. Not so much now that I have to be alert and drive 20 minutes back to the 'burbs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, driving while you are tired can be worse than driving drunk (not that you should do either!)

      Delete
  4. Love the outfit and the nose chain! I always wanted to do that but my body rejected my nose piercing! I guess I could do it with a clip on just once!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! My body does not like body jewelry, but after babying my nose for a long time, I have no issues!

      Delete
  5. You look great! An average dose of partying is healthy for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is very true. I went to bed early last night and woke up feeling awesome :)

      Delete
  6. Ah yes ... youth. I remember partying until 4:30 am, going to work at 8:00, taking my lunch break at 9:00 and lying down on the bathroom floor until 10:00. Those were the days! LOL

    Your outfit is fantastic. You do so still got it! I agree with linnea-maria - a person does need to still party occasionally. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfection. Absolute and utter perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to go live in your neck of the woods to not only steal your clothes but the events. A skinny puppy vs Frontline night...kick ass!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can relate completely to your days of yore statement. How times change! Sounds like it was well worth it though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so jealous you got to see Skinny Puppy! I really love that scarab (?) necklace you're wearing, I think it's really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was just a club night, but I did see Skinny Puppy a few months back. They are amazing live :)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^