Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, January 29, 2016

I've Got Pacman Fever


Wednesday's work outfit revolved around this Pacman themed button-up shirt that I got at the thrift store. It's an H&M brand shirt that I spotted while scouring the racks and immediately starting giggling in store, "Pacman Fever" started playing in my head.



I had the 45 record when I was little kid. Ahhh, the 80s.


Sweater (H&M) paired with Pacman shirt (thrift), black circle skirt (Steady Clothing), studded belt (thrift), black leggings and boots (6pm.com).


I can't forget to mention the rad pizza pin that my best friend Danielle gave me. Pacman sorta looks like a pizza, at least in my mind. Then again, I always have pizza on my mind. Mmmmmm.


Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

15 comments:

  1. OMG, that is a pacman shirt! Hahaha! I would have bought it too! What a great score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! It's cute! I would love to have a shirt like that while I'm teaching math and inequalities. I always talking about the < symbol is a pacman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, a shirt like this would be perfect for you!!!

      Delete
  3. LOL YOU are so silly and fun! That pacman shirt is awesome!!!! Great find!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a fabulous shirt. I would have have pounced on it, too, and now secretly hope I can thrift one some day, too (Pacman and Ms Pacman were firm faves in my youth, too).

    Have an awesome weekend!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg lucky find! That's such an awesome shirt... And I love you you dressed it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Black circle skirt/button up/sweater/boot combo is a winter to-go combination.

      Delete
  6. That is such an awesome shirt! And I love that pin :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really hope you chased your co-workers around making snapping motions with your mouth while playing PacMan music. Or is that just something I would do?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^