Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Casual Weekend Outfits

I also don't brush my hair.... 

Sundays and Mondays are what we consider our weekend due to both Derek's and my work schedules. This past weekend was low-key and relaxed, so it called for some comfy outfits. For Sunday I wore my leopard hi-low dress (Forever 21), my new not-that-warm waterfall cardigan (H&M), cross belt (Forever 21), onyx crystal necklace (etsy) and black leggings.


Monday was filled with running errands in cold weather, so I busted out my long sleeve hi-low sweater dress (H&M), burgundy sweater (by Blue Platypus), crystal necklace (etsy?) and black leggings. A note about the cardigan=it says, "Let's Go Where We've Never Been". I love air stream trailers, so I was pretty tickled when I found this cardigan. I think it would be pretty rad to own an air stream and have a hearse to tow it around. Hey, a gal can dream. *Wink*

What do you wear for low-key weekends?

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

17 comments:

  1. Another leopard print for me to steal! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think one day you will have an airstream and a hearse. Perhaps when you retire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well your casual is better than mine hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge fan of the Sunday + Monday "weekend" here, too. I love that you get the serenity of Sunday + the most-things-are-open-regular-hours-ness of a Monday for running errands, grocery shopping, etc.

    That sweater is stellar!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I just wish more vintage shops were open on those days!!

      Delete
  5. Air stream trailer being pulled by a hearse -- totally wicked idea! Love it! As for a low-key weekend, leggings and oversized t-shirt with skulls from the hubs closest LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both these outfits! The leopard print looks amazing on you and so does the maroon sweater! Airsteams seem so much fun! And with it being pulled by a hearse would make it all the more amazing! If you ever get one please take us on a virtual tour with it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I stumbled on your blog by accident...I LOVE the way you dress! You look great! I'm definitely going to steal ideas from this and keep up with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^