Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, January 22, 2016

Polka Dots, Stripes and Red Creepers


I put on this outfit on and I was instantly in a great and goofy mood! I have to thank everyone for giving me helpful suggestions on yesterday's post and I have to apologize for being a negative Nancy. It's going to happen, I don't like when it does, but moving on. *Wink*


Shirt and sweater (thrifted) paired with black trousers (H&M), red creepers (TUK Shoes) and adorning myself with geometric brooch and silver hoops (given to me by Julie Ann), layered silver chain necklace (gift from my Mom) and polka dot scarf by Sourpuss Clothing.


The black and white button up shirt is by Esprit from the 90s and I have to laugh as I couldn't afford to shop at Esprit and now, several years later, I bought an Esprit top for $1.50. Fashion is a funny thing.


And funny that I was looking through my 'outtakes' (which are always plentiful) and I couldn't contain my laughter, my pose looked like one of my favorite photos of Robert Smith! Oh Robert, you crazy man. <3

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

15 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous outfit! Especially the shirt is super cool. ♥ I really love your style. :) And black and white is my favourite colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!!! I definitely love 2nd hand clothing, you never know what you will find :)

      Delete
    2. That's so true! You might find all kinds of treasures. :)

      Delete
  2. That. Last. Picture. <3 Lovely outfit, classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Are the red shoes to dance the blues?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very "you." I still don't know how you pull off those patterns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thank you, it does feel very me indeed! I just love patterns and I guess I just go with it and it works? *Shrugs* lol!!!!

      Delete
  5. You and Robert... twins separated at birth! ;) I love the polka dot scarf. It's perfect with your hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great outfit! I just love that you included two different sizes of B&W polka dots. Very cool styling!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pop of color with those shoes! That's amazing that the Robert Smith twin pose was unplanned too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^