Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, January 28, 2016

I Love Pizza


I wore this casual outfit on Monday to run some errands and do a little thrift shopping with Derek. The Killstar Pizzagram Oversized Tank Top appeared in this past post and I haven't gotten a lot of wear out of it until now. I realized I can wear the tank top over a long sleeve t-shirt and throw on a long-line cardigan. Voila! Excellent casual and comfy outfit.

Ta-da!

I really like Killstar's designs for the pure occult kitsch (as I like to describe the style), I have a few things on my radar; Bony Collar Top, Thelema Sheer Shirt, Wednesday Addams Tank Top, So Goth I'm Dead handbag


And in true 'me' fashion, I was goofing around and I pulled a muscle. Apparently I need to stretch before taking outfit photos. LOL!!!! Oh boy....

Yeah, fuzzy leopard slippers. FTW!!!!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

11 comments:

  1. I love Killstar desing also. I am not so sure though are the price and quality in right balance :\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way, that's why I haven't purchased any other pieces.

      Delete
  2. Haha! You remind me of my little baby bat. he loves pizza. He could eat it every day if I were to allow it! Very nice top. I like the items on your radar too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hehehee! I would definitely have a pizza party with your little guy!!!!

      Delete
  3. I really like Killstar's designs as well. A while back I ordered their Bast leggings and their doll dress (which is sort of a Wednesday Addams kind of style, but with short sleeves). I agree that I'm still not sure if their price and quality are exactly in balance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, such a great shirt! Be careful with those outfit pictures now, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never been scared of pizza before. I'm kidding. :-D Love the irony.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Your shirt is hilarious! I love your pictures at the end too. Love the layering tips too! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun outfit! Pizza for the win always!!!

    "Occult kitsch" is a thoroughly awesome term. I am definitely going to adopt that into my vocabulary from now on (thank you for the handy description of this category of items).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pizzagram! So cute! I'm more of a fry addict, but I suppose that could be placed in a pentagram shape, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^